Who Comes to Prima events?
Prima events are designed for couples and single girls with an open mind, a friendly attitude and a sense of fun. We do admit a handful of single guys but keep the numbers even. All Prima Sydney and Gold Coast guests are screened through the application below to ensure the perfect balance and quality of guests. Our events are not swingers parties. Our guests come from all over Australia and are open minded and friendly so please do not expect an orgy, that is not what we are about. What our guests choose to do after the event is totally up to them.
How to Apply
Application is FREE and is not a ticket purchase. Fill in and submit the form below, and we will notify you of the outcome. If your application is successful we will notify you of approaching events and include ticketing information.
To ensure your application is successful, you should follow these tips:
- Fill in all the boxes.
- Provide adequate but brief information about yourselves in the comments box, a couple of sentences or 1-2 short paragraphs is ideal.
- Attach tasteful clothed pictures only, applications without pics or with explicit pics will be rejected.
- Ensure your pics are of reasonable quality and size, approx 600-800 pixels along the long edge is ideal.
- Only submit pics in jpeg (jpg), gif, or png format.
When at the party you must adhere to some rules. You may be denied entry or ejected if you break them, they are there for everyone’s comfort and enjoyment. You agree to:
- Not take pictures of other guests, there is an official photographer.
- Wear an outfit that conforms to the dress code, this applies to both men and women.
- Not be pushy or rude to other guests, and respect their boundaries.
All ticket bookings are final.
All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Refunds will only be made if the event promoter cancels the event.
The event promoter reserves the right to alter or make changes to the entertainment line up, event location, start and finish times.
Information pertaining to the event is correct at time of publishing.
The promoter reserves the right to make changes without notice.
The venue management reserves the right to deny entry without refund to guests who are intoxicated or under the influence of illegal substances.